International Affairs and Cooperation Office
It is one of the university supporting units which promotes international atmosphere in the campus through various inbound and outbound cultural and academic programs and developing international partnership with partner universities and institutions.
Being an excellent supporting unit of global education
- Maintaining and developing international partnership with international partner universities or institutions;
- Initiating and Activating MoU with partner universities or institutions abroad;
- Facilitating Inbound and Outbound Programs including faculty and student exchange programs.
- Giving orientation to international students
- Providing assistance and information to international researchers and scholars
- Organizing Cultural and Educational Programs for internationalization program
- Supporting various international conference and activities held at SCU
- Providing assistance in pursuing visa and other permit matters
- Providing information and advice for student and faculty exchange program
- Including scholarship, visa, and other information
- International Affairs and Cooperation Office (IACO) is inviting active students to join the Global Friends and get benefits as the first hand to get newest information of student exchange program, scholarship, events organized by IACO, opportunity to become research assistants and buddies, and joining international programs. To join the Global Friends, active students may contact or come to the IACO office during the office hours.